Special Interest Links
Top of the page has been set up to highlight links to similar sites to ours and to sites that have a special interest in old boats generally. They have been filtered out of the links which contain a lot of sponsors and organisations such as the local council. There are a great many people around restoring old boats and if you think their websites should be added to the list below please send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org. A suitable comment would also be appreciated:-
Sunderland Maritime Heritage Just down the coast.
The “Spider T” Which we have seen in Arbroath and Whitby A well restored representative of boats that worked the Humber. A bit further down the coast.
A Fifie – Reaper Reaper is a Fifie Sailing Herring Drifter.
World of Boats at Eyemouth This is a collection of nigh on 400 boats and 300 plus models with supporting archive from across the world and spanning many centuries.
A Liverpool Nobby These boats worked Morecombe and Liverpool Bays much as Cobles worked the NE Coast. title=”In the boatshed” href=”http://www.intheboatshed.net”>intheboatshed.net Old boats, traditional boats, boat building, repair and restoration – Gavin Atkin’s weblog
About us Video clip from Sky News
- 2013-14 EHSI bursary placement at NEMT
- Clydeside Boatbuilders
- Coble and Keelboat Society
- East Coast Fibreglass Supplies
- History of the fishing industry from 1869 to 1989.
- Island Chain & Yacht Services Ltd
- In the Boat shed – The Blog about Old Boats
- J & W Lifeboat Restoration
- Little video about us from SKY News
- Liverpool Nobby
- National Historic Ships UK
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- The Net Project – North Shields
- North Shields Fish Quay – Heritage & Regeneration
- Pictures of Old Boats by Peter Loud
- Sealane Inshore Ltd.
- Shemaron, Ring Net Trust
- South Shields Gazette
- South Tyneside Council
- Sunderland Maritime Heritage
- Tall Ship & Traditional Sail Professionals (LinkedIn).
- The Coble in Art
- Trawler Pictures
- Tyne and Wear Museums – HMS Kelly
- VWM Ltd Wood Working Machines